Isabelle Malo is a Leonardo da Vinci fan since her childhood. She and her family have many discoveries in the arts and sciences environment which allowed her to develop a taste for beautify as well for functionality and practical side.
Thus it is not surprising that she graduated in industrial design of the University of Montreal.
To learn more about the world of technology, she also holds a Masters in IT UQAM; she can intervene as much in traditional Visual Arts as Digital’s, by creating works and objects that can improve the quality of life.
The creative processes are the heart of all her actions, both in the Visual Arts and Design.
As professor of multimedia and animation, Isabelle has developed with her students several cultural products over a ten years period.
This curiosity and constant taste for discovery opened and still opening infinite doors of her creative possibilities.
Artist and designer, she loves interior design, perspectives, shadows and light games, mystery.
The human and daily activities, relationships and feelings about various situations or the nature around her are captivating.
The atmosphere she creates is accompanied by shadows and light, transparency, and populated areas of fog ghostly or real characters.
Often found in her works made with linseed oil, aquatic moving to recall how the sea and its invigorating sea air are an integral part of her life.
- Conseil des arts et des lettres du Québec Quebec’s public arts funder
- Canada Council for the Arts Canada’s public arts funder
- SODRAC Society for reproduction rights of authors, composers and publishers in Canada
- CAPSQ Cercle des Artistes Peintres et Sculpteurs du Québec
- ADIQ Association des designers industriels du Québec
- a Vallée du Richelieu city member of the Cultural Committee 2018 year
Classification Artrinet : A240-A500-B130-B140-B180-C120-C140-D115
per Francis Parent, critic and art historian
Latest products at the Boutique
- Isabelle MALO is exhibiting at the New York ArtExpo 2021 2021-10-24
- Isabelle MALO has conducted a sculpture workshop in Brossard 2021-10-10
- Isabelle MALO’s artwork “Compagnons” is up for auction 2021-04-02
- Isabelle MALO won Publisher Choice Award to be published in the Art&Beyond 2020-10-31
- Isabelle MALO exhibits at the MBAMSH 2019-10-14