Isabelle MALO presents you her new series of Digital Art painting reproduction from the painting Free from Fine Arts gallery. From the original painting, with some digital fiters aplied, creates this new series. Print can be on Canvas, Fine Art paper or Aluminium brushed, and dimensions from 16” x 16” to 30 ”x 30”. You can create your own amazing eye catching mosaic by combining your choices, to form a matrix of 3 x 1 up to 3 x 3, or from 3 x 1 up to 10 x 1. Available at the Boutique, payment via Paypal thrue secure site.
Isabelle Malo is a Leonardo da Vinci fan since her childhood. She and her family have many discoveries in the arts and sciences environment which allowed her to develop a taste for beautify as well for functionality and practical side.
Thus it is not surprising that she graduated in industrial design of the University of Montreal.
To learn more about the world of technology, she also holds a Masters in IT UQAM; she can intervene as much in traditional Visual Arts as Digital’s, by creating works and objects that can improve the quality of life.
The creative processes are the heart of all her actions, both in the Visual Arts and Design.
As professor of multimedia and animation, Isabelle has developed with her students several cultural products over a ten years period.
This curiosity and constant taste for discovery opened and still opening infinite doors of her creative possibilities.
Artist and designer, she loves interior design, perspectives, shadows and light games, mystery.
The human and daily activities, relationships and feelings about various situations or the nature around her are captivating.
The atmosphere she creates is accompanied by shadows and light, transparency, and populated areas of fog ghostly or real characters.
Often found in her works made with linseed oil, aquatic moving to recall how the sea and its invigorating sea air are an integral part of her life.
- Canada Council for the Arts Canada’s public arts funder
- SODRAC Society for reproduction rights of authors, composers and publishers in Canada
- CAPSQ Cercle des Artistes Peintres et Sculpteurs du Québec
- ADIQ Association des designers industriels du Québec
- St-Basile-le-Grand city Citizen member of the Cultural Committee 2018 year
Classification Artrinet : A240-A500-B130-B140-B180-C120-C140-D115
per Francis Parent, critic and art historian
Latest products at the Boutique
- New painting reproduction series from Isabelle MALO 2019-09-10
- New eCommerce Online Shopping website for Originals and Reproductions 2019-08-17
- Isabelle MALO, painter, receives the Jury Prize “Art in Mixed Media” 2019-07-16
- MALO, painter, exhibits with “The Creators of Peace” 2019-06-02
- Isabelle MALO, painter, exhibits at the Maison Trestler 2019-01-12